What do I do when a transaction closes?
When one of your agents closes a home with a PrimeStreet referral, they must mark the opportunity as Closed in their PrimeStreet app right away. They can do this by clicking on the client opportunity in their app and moving it to the “Closed” stage. They will then be prompted to enter information about the closing (i.e Property Address, Sale Price, Close Date, etc.). Shortly after submitting this information, both you and the agent will receive instructions via email for submitting closing documentation.
Once closing documentation is received, we will process an invoice for the referral fee and email it directly to you. The invoice will provide all the information needed to submit payment either electronically through our payment portal, or via a check mailed directly to our billing department at the address below.
Dominion Processing - Dept 150
PO Box 775523
Chicago, IL 60677-5523
If you have additional questions regarding billing or payments, you can reach our billing team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are the current agent qualifications to participate in the PrimeStreet program?
In order to participate in the PrimeStreet referral program, agents must have achieved a minimum of 5 sales transactions in the last 12 months. At least one of those closings must be with their current brokerage.
How do I add agents to my roster in PrimeStreet Insights?
Adding agents is easy; simply follow the steps below:
1. Log into your PrimeStreet Insights account.
2. On the left navigation pane, click My Agents.
3. When you see the list of your onboarded agents, click POTENTIAL/INVITED AGENTS to continue.
4. On the screen that appears, click the blue button labeled + INVITE AGENTS.
5. In the box provided, enter the email addresses for the agents you wish to invite, then click the blue button labeled INVITE.
That's it! We'll review and confirm the eligibility of each of the agents you've invited, and have their enrollment materials sent directly to them.
Please allow 24–48 hours after submission for enrollment documents to be sent.
An agent left my brokerage, what do I need to do?
If a PrimeStreet agent leaves your brokerage, it is imperative that you inform us right away so that we can remove them from your roster and prevent them from receiving any additional referrals under your account.
Follow the steps below:
1. Login to your PrimeStreet Insights dashboard
2. Navigate to the “My Agents” tab
3. Find the name of the agent you’d like to remove, click the vertical dots icon on the far right, and select “Deactivate”
Who do I contact if I need help or have general questions?
Brokers and Team Administrators can reach our Support Team at email@example.com
Who do my agents contact if they need help or have general questions?
PrimeStreet agents should contact firstname.lastname@example.org for quick help with onboarding, technical issues, or general questions about the PrimeStreet program.